Dear Adoption, This is What You Are to Me
1. a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire.
1. the quality or state of being happy.
2. good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy.
1. the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
1. without ever ending; eternally
A D O P T I O N
This piece was submitted anonymously by an international adoptee in Jr. High.