Dear Adoption, This is What You Are to Me
1. a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire.
1. the quality or state of being happy.
2. good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy.
1. the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
1. without ever ending; eternally
A D O P T I O N
I really enjoyed this one. Wishing you peace and happiness.
When I was a child, I spoke (and thought) like a child; however, when I was an adult, I put away childish things.
Nothing is forever nor does a truly happy person-child or adult-put ANGER at the top of a list lf they are truly loved. Adoption takes an identity and a DNA_Family from the child who has been summarily and involuntarily taken from them. Our DNA has been passed from the millennia of our countless ancestors. It is what guides and rules us-from our physicality to our preferences of how we live and in what ways.
NO judge can change our lineage not make us into what we are not-not adopter to parent, nor child from Adam to Gilroy.
Interesting to see the definitions attached to the words on the fingers…. making me wonder the motivation behind having done so… Are you trying to convince yourself that all is well in your life? Or is the hidden message that the words and their meanings have been what your adopters and agents have insisted that you are or must be, but find that you cannot?
Good fortune to you, young one. May your life be long, and may you find that pot of gold at the end of your rainbow.
Wow, you actually think that because he has anger, he isn’t truly loved? Spare me. Perhaps he’s angry at birthparents for earlier abuse, or just in general from not being able to care for him. Perhaps he’s angry because he’s a minority living in a while environment. Etc etc. But to assume it’s because he’s not loved, and to look for all kinds of hidden meanings?Ridiculous.
Edited to say “white” environment.